YES, we want great books to add to our bookstore. If you want to submit books for consideration, please be sure they meet the following guidelines:
- Written for children 0-5 or 5-8 years old.
- Limited words on each page (our translation software does not allow for text-heavy books).
- A minimum of 20 pages, and a maximum of 60 pages.
- Trim size must be one of the following:
- A5, A4, A3 (landscape and portrait), 210 x210, or B5 portrait
- US sizes: 8.5x11, 11x8.5, 8x8, 10x10, 12x12, 5x7 or 5.5x8.25
- Curriculum-approved and award-winning books are preferred, please specify.
We acquire subsidiary rights for your books. The publisher maintains copyright on all text and art. Global StoryMakers modifies the pages to allow for translated text to be added to the page next to the original text. All publishers receive a royalty of all books sold by Global StoryMakers, and has the right to waive royalties for Creative Commons licenses.
Books are printed by more than 600 printers globally, and locally in the country where they will be used, when possible
For more information, please email: Editor@GlobalStoryMakers.com